On 9/16/15 I have a small collision at 144 St. and B'way in New York City, against a yellow cab; I was traveling from west to east; I was standing at 144 Street and B'way waiting for the red light to turn into the green light in order to proceed to turn to the left (north) at B'way when the yellow cab came into my vehicle when I was turning north; I tried to avoid it but I stroked it with minimal damages for my vehicle as well as for the yellow cab. The general damages suffer for my vehicle were: the “Air Bag, Safety Belt and the Right Side of the Bumper”

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Titan Auto Insurance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Titan Auto Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Titan Auto Insurance and titan auto insurance auto insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Titan Auto Insurance?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Titan Auto Insurance - Auto Insurance Review from Vista, California Titan Auto Insurance "I recieved a notice stating that my payment was returned due to non sufficient funds. Right then and there I knew something was up because that would be physically impossible,..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more