2.3
Additional Fees

Having sold my car and released myself all ownership title with the DMV my next logical step was to inform Titan that I no longer needed insurance on a car I no longer owned.Since I hadn't ever had any problems in the six years dealing with them I felt no concern or worry with what I felt to be such an easy request.

The agent assured me that I was no longer insured and that my credit card should no longer be billed once canceled with the payment/billing dept. I asked her if I should decide to purchase what ever type coverage needed to drive my moms car on a tempary basis would cost if needed she gave me a quote. I told her i would get back if necessary. End of conversation.

So I thought. I recieved a letter informing me my premium cost was $706 that I paid $572.34 and owed a $133.66 balance. In six years I have never once been late, I just today recievd a collection notice which will most likly hurt my credit. This letter also informed me of what may possibly have caused this past due amount.

Out of four seperate reasons nbr. 3 was [ A request by myself to cancel my policy] and that this payment would not reinstate my policy!!!! There was no mention that my credit credit had been removed through their payment center preventing any future charges.Or the fact that this was done back in Sept. Not canceled Nov 19 as they claim along with my billing date being on 12/27/2014.

They also tried saying that possibly I approved the ins. transfer to insure me in my moms car. Even I know that would have required a total change in policy to be rewritten dated and signed as well as my signature allowing the new credit card updates.

This is BS at a whole new level, one they should be both ashamed and embarassed of!!!!my advise think again if you plan to insure even a paper cup with this bunch.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. smactaggart10 stated that there is a room for improvement of i did not like. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of titan auto insurance auto insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $133. Titan Auto Insurance needs to "i want a letter sent to the collection agency as well as all the credit bureaus removing any/all negative incorrect information this causes" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned titan auto insurance auto insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Titan Auto Insurance.

Had an Experience with Titan Auto Insurance?

Comments

New Albany, Ohio, United States #969992

The worst insurance company ever I cancelled my policy with them and months later they sent me a letter saying I magically owed them $94. They will rip, if you thinking about having a policy with them you might want to consider other insurance companies.