Review about Titan Auto Insurance from Vista, California
I recieved a notice stating that my payment was returned due to non sufficient funds.Right then and there I knew something was up because that would be physically impossible, my account NEVER would go anywhere near low enough for that to have happend.
I called and the rep then openly admitted that there was a problem with the bank (also ***) and that the payment wasnt returned due to non sufficient funds. I couldn't believe that the rep actually admitted that so quickly. I informed her that you can not send a statement and change a fee for something that never happend and offered to send all the document's and bank statements to verify that. I mean if you're going to start creating ridiculous lies to charge people fees at lease come up with something better than "non sufficient funds" which can easily be proven otherwise.
After being on hold forever she agreed and said she was given authorization to waive the fee. Ok cool, so I make sure to give her my routing and account number this time to avoid any *** accusations they might come up with if I use my debit card again. Now I double, triple checked, confirmed and verified that this $20 fee would be waived and that my account would be drafted for the regular payment of $203.55. And yet for some unknown reason THEY STILL DRAFTED the $20 except they did it in a seperate transaction, I'm trying to figure out it they just think I'm retarded and wouldn't notice a random addional $20 transaction on my bank statement or if they just enjoy breaking the law by drafting un authorized payments that were created from a bunch of *** *** lies, oh I mean "fees" in the first place.
Anyways, I spent my lunch break on hold trying to get in contact with someone, anyone for god sake that has a brain over there and of course my call was never answered, thus the reason for my complaint now. Dont ever get insurance from this joke of a business. They will literally create a fee by any means necessary to get every dollar they can out of you.
Even when they say on a recoreded line that they'll waive it they will charge it anyways through a separate transaction.It's ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Titan Auto Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "On 9/16/15 I have a small collision at 144 St. and B'way in New York City, against a yellow cab; I was traveling from west to east; I was standing..."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "I just spent $100 on 5 items. 2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 entrees. Only 4 items arrived, partially at that. All of them were cold. Only 1 of them..."
- "I have received a gift which was an LV boots the heritage lv boots I actually chose them online and told my bf I wanted them. It was my Christmas..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..."