Review about Titan Auto Insurance from Vista, California
I recieved a notice stating that my payment was returned due to non sufficient funds.Right then and there I knew something was up because that would be physically impossible, my account NEVER would go anywhere near low enough for that to have happend.
I called and the rep then openly admitted that there was a problem with the bank (also ***) and that the payment wasnt returned due to non sufficient funds. I couldn't believe that the rep actually admitted that so quickly. I informed her that you can not send a statement and change a fee for something that never happend and offered to send all the document's and bank statements to verify that. I mean if you're going to start creating ridiculous lies to charge people fees at lease come up with something better than "non sufficient funds" which can easily be proven otherwise.
After being on hold forever she agreed and said she was given authorization to waive the fee. Ok cool, so I make sure to give her my routing and account number this time to avoid any *** accusations they might come up with if I use my debit card again. Now I double, triple checked, confirmed and verified that this $20 fee would be waived and that my account would be drafted for the regular payment of $203.55. And yet for some unknown reason THEY STILL DRAFTED the $20 except they did it in a seperate transaction, I'm trying to figure out it they just think I'm retarded and wouldn't notice a random addional $20 transaction on my bank statement or if they just enjoy breaking the law by drafting un authorized payments that were created from a bunch of *** *** lies, oh I mean "fees" in the first place.
Anyways, I spent my lunch break on hold trying to get in contact with someone, anyone for god sake that has a brain over there and of course my call was never answered, thus the reason for my complaint now. Dont ever get insurance from this joke of a business. They will literally create a fee by any means necessary to get every dollar they can out of you.
Even when they say on a recoreded line that they'll waive it they will charge it anyways through a separate transaction.It's ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Titan Auto Insurance
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I just spent $100 on 5 items. 2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 entrees. Only 4 items arrived, partially at that. All of them were cold. Only 1 of them..."
- "I have received a gift which was an LV boots the heritage lv boots I actually chose them online and told my bf I wanted them. It was my Christmas..."