Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

TITANS is the worst auto insurance in the NATIONWIDE they quick to take my money but dont want to refund me back my money for reasons i been on the phone with about 15 different representative and all tells me a different story some say i will get back my money within 24-48 hrs on my debit card and some say i have to wait 10 business day i ask them show me where it say that in the policy because every time you speak with someone they say "its titans policy" and not one rep can show me that it say what they were explaining to me in there policy i said thats *** if i took you to court right now you would have to show the judge that and one rep says well its impossible to put everything in our policy.Like wtf?

Are you kidding me?Im still waiting for they to refund me and its been weeks and i still haven't get my money debited back on my accout yet this is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COMPANY BUYERS BEWARE CUSTOMERS BEWARE THEY NEED TO WATCH THE MOVIE AMBER ALERT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO INSURANCE COMPANIES LIKE THEM WHEN THEY TRY TO SCREW OVER HARD WORKING PEOPLE ITS SO SAD.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Titan Auto Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Titan Auto Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Titan Auto Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Titan Auto Insurance?

Comments

#1381937

That's what happened to me refused to give my money back after i canceled for stupid reasons put a dispute in to try to get my money back