Stay away from this company.Yes rates are cheap but they have outrages cancellation fees .

They dont even take into consideration all those months ive payed on time and how i never filed a claim.

$300 dollars out of my bank account just because i cancelled early. I bought a new car and wanted to swap it with one on my policy the price per month was too high and i found a better deal on progressive. So they let me have it with a collection notice saying i owe them 300$ bucks .. really ..

they dont even send me a notice it goes straight to collection.I will forever hate this company.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of titan auto insurance auto insurance from Titan Auto Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Titan Auto Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Titan Auto Insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Titan Auto Insurance?

Comments

Auburn, Alabama, United States #1240288

Yep they got me too...and then turned me in to the state for not having insurance on my vehicle and are reckon my credit.

Now I have to pay a 200.00 fine to be able to get a car tag!Ugg

They did the same thing to me