Just called Titan to talk about having my rate reduced.Had problems with titan years ago and left to another agency, but went back because need automatic withdrawl and Titan had since added that service.

Now back 2 years, service rep on phone absolutely unhelpfull with any info regarding having my rate reduced. No accidents or tickets in 10 years. They had just renewed my policy so he said i had to wait 6 months then call back to have my payment plan changed and i could save a whopping $3 per month plus 5%.

I then went to Geico online and got quote 60% less than i am currently paying.TITAN is obviously getting more business than they care to keep!

Had an Experience with Titan Auto Insurance?

Comments

Warrensburg, Illinois, United States #18109

i just talked to titan, and i am not happy.i changed my policy last month 6/?/08 still got charged my regular price untill next payment time.

and the guy that i talked to said that my payments we only going to be 25 a month for non owners insurance 157.00 got taken out this month FOR NON OWNERS??

come on now?i am canceling my policy with the quickness!!

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more