Someone hit me and my vehicle was totaled.Titan Insurance is his carrier and it has been a nightmare getting my payment from them for my car.

Jake Heinz is my "representative" for their company and he dodges all of my calls. I call at 8 am in the morning and he doesn't return the call or waits until 4:45 to call back.. knowing that I have to be at work at 5 pm. The only assistance I've gotten is to keep calling back asking for a supervisor.

Then they "slip him a note" to tell him to call back. It's the worst customer service I've ever had. So..

if you're in the market for car insurance, Don't buy insurance from this company!As slow as they are, the person that you might hit might have to sue you personally to anything resolved.

Review about: Titan Auto Insurance Auto Insurance.

Had an Experience with Titan Auto Insurance?

Comments

This company is notorious for giving claimants the run around.Just like the complaint here, they jerked me around for 4 months before I finally got fed up and went to get an attorney.

Unfortunately, no lawyer would take my case because I wasn't injured in the accident. I just had car damages. I found this company called Cerberus Subrogation Professionals who resolves insurance claims.

They were able to light a fire under Tita.Everyone out there should know that there is a cost effective alternative to getting lawyers.

my car was backed into on Nov.11 2010 and Titan has yet to resolve this claim.

They wont give us what the body shop will charge to fix my car.And they are very rude on the phone.