I received my contract package that I had to return to Titan and I mailed it back 11/15.I got a letter stating they had not received some form excluding my husband as a driver, since I had gotten married, and enclosed with the letter was that form.

I signed it, and again, sent it back. They never once said anything about the contract not being received. I then got yet ANOTHER letter 2 weeks later saying they still hadn't received the form and hand wrote an address on a small piece of paper, so I once again, signed it and sent it back in my own envelope.I got in an accident on 12/15 and called to let them know and they said my insurance had been canceled because they never received that form, or the contract.

They had not once tried to reach me by phone, or e-mail, both of which they had.

2 months later they send me a letter saying I still owe 23.07!!

Review about: Titan Auto Insurance Auto Insurance.

Had an Experience with Titan Auto Insurance?

Comments

Titan Auto Insurance - Accident Titan Auto Insurance "On 9/16/15 I have a small collision at 144 St. and B'way in New York City, against a yellow cab; I was traveling from west to east; I was standing..." Read more Titan Auto Insurance - Auto Insurance Review from Vista, California Titan Auto Insurance "I recieved a notice stating that my payment was returned due to non sufficient funds. Right then and there I knew something was up because that would be physically impossible,..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more