Durham, Connecticut

Rip off company.The initial insurance was supposed to be $197 and every month that was supposed to be the amount to be taken out.

But the second month they took $281 from my account! After that I canceled the policy but still after 3 days they took out money from my bank account unauthorized. Then after a month, they sent me back only $247 even though they took $281.

This is the worst company I have ever seen.When I demanded my other half of money, they gave me *** reasons to not give the money back.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Titan Auto Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Titan Auto Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Titan Auto Insurance and titan auto insurance auto insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Titan Auto Insurance?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Geico - Ripped me off Geico "We had a flood at my house on July 7th. I called the insurance and they informed me that nobody would be available until Monday. (The person said, it is..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more