Durham, Connecticut

Rip off company.The initial insurance was supposed to be $197 and every month that was supposed to be the amount to be taken out.

But the second month they took $281 from my account! After that I canceled the policy but still after 3 days they took out money from my bank account unauthorized. Then after a month, they sent me back only $247 even though they took $281.

This is the worst company I have ever seen.When I demanded my other half of money, they gave me *** reasons to not give the money back.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of titan auto insurance auto insurance from Titan Auto Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Titan Auto Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Titan Auto Insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Titan Auto Insurance?

Comments